Wednesday 17 June 2015

Serenity for you..........

I lead a really good life.  I have a loving family, a nice place to call home,  an interesting job, and a creative mind.  All of these things are possible because I have been given one of the most amazing gifts.......Serenity.
I can't share my serenity, but I can share a serenity colouring in page with you.

Here is how it all come together.




If you would like to colour in your own piece of Serenity, all you have to do is click on the image below.  You will be taken to mediafire and you can download the image.
Just make sure you print it on good A4 paper and then colour to your hearts content.

  
**All I ask is that you only use the image for your personal use**

And please share your finished art work with me - I would LOVE to see it!!!

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING :-) Thank you.
    I saw something about on FaceBook and came right over :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...