Thursday 5 February 2015

Colour me happy

I have finally found a silver lining to the yearly 'kids back to school stationery buying drag'
These little beauties just leaped out at me while I dragged myself and two kids through the parent packed isles of Officeworks.  I swear, they did jump out, they did leap up and down and they definitely screamed "you need me"


Happy happy days when I get to sit down and draw with colour, and here are some of the doodles I came up with.  Some of these are for sale on my facebook page.
I was having so much fun creating these images that I also added white pigment in, acrylic paint and colour pencils - fun fun fun!!






1 comment:

  1. Soooooo beautiful :-) Why doesn't anybody come here and see your works !!!!?
    Well - maybe they DO but don't bother to comment ?!! So sad :-(

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...