Wednesday 27 November 2013

Basket Case

Yup, I am a basket case, but in the nicest kind of way.  I have gotten myself hooked (excuse the pun) of crocheting baskets lately and I have been having so much fun with them!

I started making just one for my Mum as part of her Christmas present, but as per usual, after the first one I felt compelled to make a second, then a third.....and well, you get the idea.  I think I am now up to number 8, but I really stopped counting after number 5!


These two were for my Mum and my Aunt as part of their Christmas presents
We had an early Christmas with family a couple of weeks ago.


My Uncle thought the basket would make a great hat!


After number 5, I started adding embellishments to the baskets - just for the fun of it.


And this is the one I am working on at the moment.  I have promised myself that it will be the last one, but you just never know.........

I dont have a pattern or tutorial for these, I just made them up as I went along.  I also checked out other people tutorials through pinterest.  My crochet board can be found here if you would like to check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...