Thursday 27 June 2013

Flower Panel

Do you remember last month when I spent over 40 hours on a Bird Panel drawing?  (See post here)  and how I said, that at times I thought I would never get it finished?  Well, obviously I did and then once it was done, I started on another one!!!  This one is a Flower Panel and here is how it all came together.....


  Getting it out of my head and onto paper

Inking up the basic design 

Detailing the main flowers

Collage colour added and working on patterns

 Really starting to come together and already thinking about the next one :)

And there you have it.  Flower Panel all finished - so much detail - so much fun!!! 



2 comments:

  1. Please have this made into a rubber stamp. I would sososososososo want it. How beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and used it as a slight reference. I made it my own but thank you for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...