Tuesday 5 March 2013

just how far can a giraffe go?

I had a lot of fun when the lovely Carolyn asked if I could do a giraffe card for her.....I had so much fun that I not only did the card for her, but then I made more of the little cuties, in different colours.




Then I decided to do some prints.....

and finally I thought they would look cute on t-shirts

If you enjoy giraffes as much as I discovered I do, here is where they are available, just click on the word and it will take you to the links...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Karen for creating my Mum's 70th Birthday card. She loved it and had a little tear in her eye as she just loves Giraffes, added to her special day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...