Tuesday 22 January 2013

Prints, Prints, Prints

I am doing the happy dance quite a bit lately because there are so many exciting (to me anyway) things happening

This week's happy dance is because I have just introduced my first Sugarbird prints.  I have been having so much fun with my black and white drawings and I really wanted to sell them, but as they take so long to do,  I thought prints would be a better way to go

I put the first four on my facebook page last night and the response was overwhelming.  I was so thrilled!!

Here is what is on offer so far, with more to come.....








Here is my special introductory offer available on Sugarbirds facebook page.....

Until next Tuesday night you can purchase a single print for only $8.00 (plus $1.80 postage within Aus) RRP will be $10.00 after that time.
Purchase more than one print (any assortment of prints) in one transaction and postage will be free within Aus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...