Tuesday 27 November 2012

Busy busy busy......

The next person to tell me how long it is until Christmas will see me running away screaming!!!  It can't nearly be Christmas, I am just far to busy and I am so not ready.

I am still working on orders, all of the diaries are finished and have found good homes, but I am still working on calendars and love birds.

And the spring cleaning was still plodding along nicely until I started on my work area........and then it came to a grinding halt.  Who knew there was so much "stuff" in such a small space.  But I do have to get it finished, because I think my family aren't too happy with me turning the lounge room into a craft room in the mean time :)  

Here are some of the things I have been working on over the last week....

 Lotus Birds Notebook

Purple Petals Calendar 

 Spring cleaning my work area - it is an on going progress 

 Field of Flowers

Pencils, pencils,pencils - what a beautiful sight. The ones at the bottom of the shot are my new ones and they just look too pretty to use :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...