Friday 26 October 2012

Sassleberry Creations

I love wondering through facebook and blogs to see what other people are making, creating and doing.  I have come across some amazing and lovely people, so I thought it was about time that I shared some of them with you.  
The lovely Sarah from Sassleberry Creations actually found me, when she was starting up a facebook page and was looking for a logo. 
 You can find her at



Sassleberry's page is all about lovely hand crafted jewellery, reasonable prices and great customer service.  So pop over and say hi.  Who knows, you might find the perfect piece of jewellery you have been looking for, or Christmas presents that will be cherished because they have been hand made with love :)  Sarah is also having a 20% off sale at the moment that ends tomorrow night.
 Here are some of my favourites.....





2 comments:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...