Monday 16 July 2012

New Banner

Well it took nearly a week and a lot of fiddling (techno savvy I am not) but I finally updated my blog banner!!  Thank you so much to everyone who left such lovely comments about it last Tuesday and thought it would make a good banner :)  You were right.

I have been working with polymer clay on and off since my last post and have a few things to show for it.  These are new and as per usual, were a whole lot of fun to make 


I know they do't look overly exciting at this stage, but you do always have to start with a blank canvas.


Once I added the white pigment ink designs they look a bit more interesting and you could be forgiven for thinking they were going to be pendants....because they were, but I had a better idea for them.  


Say hello to my newest magnet designs.  Something a little bit different, but I am really happy with the end result.  They will be moving over to my madeit and hand-made shops in the next couple of days. If you would like to make a start on your Christmas shopping, they would make great little gifts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...