Wednesday 4 July 2012

I know it is cold but......

does it actually have to be so cold that my fingers don't work properly on the keyboard!!!

A very big THANK YOU to all of the lovely visitors I had for yesterdays post and for the absolutely amazing comments you left for me!!!!  It is so nice to hear that people enjoy my artwork because I certainly enjoy doing it!!

Here are the final 2 Cat Cards that I have been working on this week.  I started a new series of Bird cards last night while hubby snoozed in his recliner chair.  I am especially having fun with all shades of pink.  So if you are a bird lover stay tuned for updates on them :)


These cuties and their friends are available from my hand-made store. **SOLD**


2 comments:

  1. These are sooo sweet Karen, I adore cats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment Liz.....me too!!

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...