Friday 22 June 2012

Why me.....

Don't you just love it when everything is going well, that home work life balance thing is all happening and then you get thrown a curve ball!!!!  I have had the flu for 2 weeks and have still managed to juggle most things adequately....but then princess 9 came down with a nasty throwing up virus Tuesday and now hubby has it as well.  Needless to say not a huge amount of drawing has been happening of late,  but this is one I started before calamity hit.  And I am determined to finish it before to long :)



Also.....any ideas what this is, or is for.  Not my most artistic of photos (or subjects) is it?  
Check in tomorrow and all will be revealed.  I thought I would share one of my organisational solutions with you........   


1 comment:

  1. Oh gee, the bugs (haha not your beautiful bugs) have certainly hit your household. Sorry to hear that...best wishes to you all for a speedy recovery.
    Is that a spool for string, twine, ribbon etc...??? :)
    xxxleah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...