Monday 14 May 2012

TIME WATCHING

As predicted, the little books have run their course (for now) and are out of my system (for now).  So all of the paper, pens, pencils, glue etc have been packed away and all of the jewellery making paraphenailia has been brought out.  I did some more watches for my shops, as Mothers Day saw a few of the listed ones posted off.


I really like the bird cage one (funny that) and just for something different I have done a girl's Kitty one.  It is not as long as the others.  I like to do wrapped loops for the crystals as this makes them extra strong.


I did 5 in total but gave the birdcage one to a family friend for Mothers Day - it was that or keep it for myself and lord knows I have enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...