Tuesday 10 April 2012

While sitting on the lounge....

While sitting on the lounge one night earlier this week and watching CSI (the original of course) my gaze swept across the coffee table and spotted yet another piece of paper left over from a previous project.  It was just sitting there begging to be drawn on.....so I picked up the trusty pen and white pigment ink and proceeded to do some doodling.  I did promise myself that it was just going to be some harmless doodling, not a creative project with an end result....but, as you can see for yourself....yet again...that is what I ended up with.  I think these tags make a nice change from the pink and purple girlie ones I have been doing lately and they are now going into my madeit shop.



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo laaa laa very cute, but I think the little miceys are cuter, only by a whisker though...hehehe xleah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes - my nine year old and a friends 7 year old TOTALLY agree with you xxx

      Delete
  3. The tags are beautiful Karen, love the art work on these and your cute mice and the beautiful heart shapes. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Liz Thanks for adding my blog to yours. I have done the same xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...