Monday 9 April 2012

The ongoing process

I hope you had a safe and enjoyable Easter. Ours was relatively quiet and relaxing.  After the Easter Egg hunt and the trips to various parks for picnics and swimming, I got time to finish some projects and start some new ones.  I try not to have to many on the go at once, but sometimes the brain creates faster than the hands do.......



I got my first family of little magnet mice finished and they were so much fun to make and decorate that I plan on doing some more.


With the left over purple polymer clay, I also made some  pendant charms and put them in my madeit shop.  The clay is inlaid into brass frames and they are a nice little size.


Then I started doodling on a piece of paper I was too lazy to put away.....and so far this is the end result.  I think I will make them up into greeting cards - stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...