Friday 6 April 2012

Meet Fred the Fish

Fred here is an old friend of mine.  He has been hanging around my work area for about a year now.  So I thought I would introduce him to you :)  He is rather shy but has impeccable manners, as he has brought along a flower as a gift for you. 

I had fun drawing him and especially colouring him in.  I love how purple and orange really pop with each other.  I really enjoy doing the shading and colour graduation when I draw.

Please feel free to say hello to Fred, and leave a comment for him (or me)


2 comments:

  1. You must have really excelled at colouring in at school...amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant remember......but it is a whole lot of fun getting colour pencils for your 42nd birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...