Monday 30 April 2012

Little Books

Not as productive a weekend as I had hoped for.  Sometimes family life becomes all consuming and you just have to go along with it.  So I am being a positive thinker today and saying that I focused on quality, not quantity (which is what I always do anyway)  I started and finished 3 out of 5 books for an order, so I thought I would share 2 of them with you.



Above are what the books look like after all of the cutting, folding and artwork is done.  

And these are the finished books, once all of the gluing is done.
They measure 3.8cm x 3.8cm.  So when I call them little books, they really are little :)  


3 comments:

  1. Beeyyyoooootiful....xxleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to a Baby Shower next weekend for my soon to be born grandaughter. My son and daughter in law have requested books as presents and I just love these little books. They would be something for her to keep and treasure for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, it is a lovely idea and good luck with the giveaway :)

      Delete

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and comments. They are always welcome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...